Friday 23 December 2011

Changing Windows7 My Documents Location

change windows 7 My documents folder easily.Follow the below steps guys.
1.go to start find my documents and right click it.
2.click the properties menu
3.one small window open
change-my-documents-folder-in-windows 7
4.click include folder
5.browse location for where you store mydocuments folder.
6.i can store in my d:drive .browse d:drive and create new folder name(my documents)
7.then click the include folder button.
8. after include button.it will added to document properties window(see the below screenshot)
9.Finally click the apply  button.
10.now u see the my documents folder in D:drive.
Note: if u want to remove old my documents location.go to documents properties.highlight the old one and click the remove button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment